MAKE YOUR LIFE RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING- BOOK REVIEW
When my mind feels lazy to store immense words and lines in such a case I prefer to read short writings. As short writing is stubby and sweet with a couple of words, which can ease your mind.
I picked this book particularly when I was feeling dull, and in the mood of reading somewhat little. So I fixed for the short and airy book 'Make your life ridiculously amazing' by Rushika J Hathi, edited by Bansi Chhatralia and I fall in love with it.
This book is a collection of 17 charming content. Each content is unique and pretty itself. It feels like the author's pocket is full of love, care, joy, and trust. Among them remarable contents are 'A Happy Mantra', 'Family Syndrome', 'Handle Emotions-Learn', 'Health is Foremost' and 'Attire Is Attitude'. Unrolling a good mood whenever I read it.
The core of this book is how to live a happy and amazing life in any circumstances. This lovely book reflects real-life problems with their possible solutions. It is beautifully crafted by Ms. Rushika in the simplest words. I surely recommend this short book to everyone. Read it once and you will stick to it.
If you are searching for a short and sweet book then definitely buy and read this.
#trustandbelieveinyourself
By- Nidhi Lakhani


Comments
Post a Comment