Make Your Life Rediculously Amazing!! - Book Review
I heartily dedicate this blog to one of the special person of my life. The one who is my all time inspiration. An Author, Motivational speaker, Corporate trainer and Life coach- Ms. Rushika J Hathi.
Today I am reviewing her lovely book- Make Your Life Rediculously Amazing!! (She is amazing too!) This book is edited by Bansi Chhatralia. This book contains 17 beautiful contents. Each new content is a new message to live a HAPPY LIFE. The book name itself is a HOPE to change your life.
The contents which I like the most are "A Happy Mantra", "Follow Your Words", "You Are Your Own Hero", "Commit To Stop Judging People", "Love And Care Is The Remedy To Give" and "Attire Is Attitude".
This Amazing book is cluster of your life related problems with solutions. (Our life comes with problems and solutions both, just we have to find the key of our lock.) I think this book is guidance for enjoying each moment of our beautiful life. It would change the way of living life. If you think your life is painful then this book is the best medicine for you. With the help of this book you will discover a new life with smile, love and care. And this book will become your best friend in your hard times.
I surely recommed this book to everyone.. please read it once.. once you will Pick-up and read you will stick to it.. It will surely become your partner with a cup of coffee.. And it's travel friendly too..And you will definitely say " My life is really very amazing!"
#trustandbelieveinyourself


Wah!!ππ
ReplyDeletethank u so so so muchππ
ReplyDeleteVery nice π
ReplyDeleteVery nice π
ReplyDelete